April 26, 2010

XCO Maros '10 - Results

I'm over it, and i'm safe. For my second XCO race, thats not to bad. I came 16th in my category(Amateur 19-29) and for that i got 10 RGP(Romanian Grand-Prix) points. 

After exploring the track on Saturday, i didn't had any hopes to finish the race in one peace, but i made it. Made through all the difficult parts except the "the Big Ditch"(see lower post picture). My worst nightmare was my ride, my adrenalin level was so high i didn't saw my rear wheel coming out of its position, so i made my last track with my rear wheal brake-disc caught-in, (i wondered why the uphill u-turns were that difficult). After our race the Professionals came in action and showed the crowd how its really done. I was glad to see them racing cause i know how far i am from their level.  All together i had fun and got some race experience. Thanks at the guys from Maros for the organisation, thanx for my friends for cheerin' me, thanks for the photos to. See you next race!

No comments:

Post a Comment